Monday’s Make-it … {metal wall art or toilet paper roll}

Suzy is an Executive Assistant by day; and Crafts Extraordinaire by night! Her eye-catching blog, Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, features a series of mind-blowing DIY projects. The one below may be one of her most popular: creating faux metal wall art…with toilet paper rolls! Yup, u read correctly … t o i l e t  p a p e r   r o l l s. Talk about economical, creative, AND green!

Below are photos after a coat of metal-look spray paint…are you amazed yet or what?!!!!

Thank you Suzy for your inspiring creation! We will never look at toilet paper the same way again, thanks to your creative brilliance!

( photo credits:  Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom ) Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly? Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website: www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decorate and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Monday’s Make-it … {metal wall art or toilet paper roll}

1. Jane says:

I tried this at home and it’s perfect!!

2. Suzy Myers says:

Thanks so much for the sweet comments and wonderful blog feature! You totally put a smile in my day!

suzy

3. Sara Ortiz says:

I LOVE this project. I’m really into quilling but I never thought to use a toilet paper roll. Going to start collecting used rolls today!

Thanks for a great project.

4. michelle m says:

I would love to try this. Is the whole thing made from toilet paper rolls…frame and all? How is it held together?

Hi Michelle, check out Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom blogsite for more details since she is the wonderful creator of this art. Have FUN!!!!

5. Vicki says:

I find lots of discussions of these, but no one has the patterns up, and the magazine no longer has it available. Do you still have the patterns? I’d love to make a set.

6. Ada says:

Hi Vicki! Thanks for stopping by and how EXCITING that you want to create a set of this TP art :) . Check out Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom’s blogsite (her blogsite link is posted above) to get more details on the ‘how’ of this cool and UNIQUE art :)