Monday’s Make-it … {ooh la la COOL hallway signs}

How was ur weekend? I went to see The Lorax in 3D .. my mom + hubby are obsessed with 3D, so we just had to find a theater that had 1 and we did (it was fun). But what I DO LOVE is small town shopping centers. I love walking down rows and rows of shops, with cute little iron wrought signs hanging above them. So imagine how floored I was when Destiny, over at A Place For Us shows us how to ‘bring the outside in’ with adorable iron wrought signs in our very own hallways!

Aren’t those brackets ooh la la sensational?

Materials: wood signs, wrought iron brackets, hooks, spray paint, vinyl letters. Put all together you get:

Add some green decor, and voila! Your hallway can truly looks like something out of a wonderful Parisian dream like Destiny’s beautiful hallway. Stroll over to Destiny’s amazing blogsite for more info on the ‘why and how’ details of her hallway iron wrought signs! Thanks Destiny for sharing your stunning idea!

( photo credits: A Place For Us ) Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly? Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website: www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decorate and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Monday’s Make-it … {ooh la la COOL hallway signs}

1. Rose says:

These are sooo pretty! They definitely remind me of the small streets in Paris! Now if I could just have my own little cafe/bakery, all would be well!

2. I have a major obsession with signage above little shops, the more ornate the better! I have never thought of bringing them into my own home (why??) I love love love this idea!

3. Amanda says:

This would be cute for a home. I know the bathroom sign would definitely come in handy when guest come over :)

Def great for guests .. they just read the sign in case they forgot our directions of which door is the bathroom .. haha.

4. hello ada – looks beautiful, and i love your photos. happy thursday – no “oof!” moments today, but lots of work. you too, i bet!

5. Michelle says:

That is pretty! I love how it brings a little charm to an ordinary hallway.

6. Destiny says:

Thank you for sharing!!! So happy you guys enjoyed this project!! Xoxo
    Destiny

7. bookmarked!!, I love your site!

8. Linda Gettinger says:

Hello, Love your hall signs. Do you make them to sell? I would love to put a couple up in my finished basement. Would love to buy your product if you make and sale them. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Linda

Hi Linda, the sign was created by Destiny in 2012, she made it for her home (not for sale) ; ) But do feel free to read the post for the outline of materials that she used. Have fun decorating your basement!!!