Monday’s Make-it … { Glam Ikea Table }

If you don’t already know, I loooove Ikea – you can get great modern pieces with an economical budget. Lizzie, blogger of Pretty City Things, shares how she dressed up an inexpensive Ikea coffee table and added some glam to her space! A peek at the materials she used…

She added pretty wallpaper to ‘dress it up!’

A close up shot of how she added ‘glam‘ accessories and the final product…

Wow! Another view:

What a great (+ budget-friendly!) way to dress up your space! What do you think of this transformation?

Hop on over to Lizzie’s blog, Pretty City Things, to make your own glammed up coffee table! Thank you Lizzie for your creative inspiration!!

( photo credits: Pretty City Things ) Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly? Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website: www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decorate and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Monday’s Make-it … { Glam Ikea Table }

I like that this project does not involve a ton of materials. A simple way to dress up a coffee table.

2. Ada says:

Yep, not too many material and what an AMAZING transformation Lizzie created!

3. I may consider doing this project. I need a new coffee table, but a “real” on is not in the budget right now. $20 sounds darn good to me.

I think u would enjoy doign this project and if you do, the of course …….. share some pictures of your wonderful transformation!

4. Love this project. Such a great use for a remnant of wallpaper; or a great way to introduce a great paper into a rental space where landlords usually prohibit wallpapering walls!!

5. What a great idea, Ada! Thanks for sharing! I am thinking of using some pretty wallpaper inside my china cabinets on the backside….trying to decide if I want to do all that cutting and fitting! I know it would look stunning!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!

Wishing you a blessed & beautiful week!
    xo Kathleen

Hi Kathleen, I am sure the wallpaper on the back panel of your cabinet would look spectacular!!! … I do agree … it is time consuming (darn!) …. aim for doing it in stages, or weekend (get it done) task ….. and of course it always helps to have great music playing while working!!!

6. awesome, ada! someday i’m going to do something with what i learn from you. also i’d ship you some snow, but it’d melt in the ups truck. sorrrrrrry!

Hi Noreen, I am always happy to feature creative diy bloggers …. so many wonderful talented people – I am so happy we started our Monday’s Make-it column. :) I am still wishing for snow …. we are gettign a lil closer .. gettign rain this week ; )

7. Michelle says:

I love it! What a great idea. It looks so professional. Makes me regret my glass paneled coffee table. Ugh, we have to clean that thing all the time.