Monday’s Make-it …{ Awesome Pine Cone Wreaths }

Happy Monday! One of the best parts about this time of year is being able to find so many creative uses for materials found right outside! Maya, mother, wife, artist, maker, gatherer, and re-inventor (wow!), runs her blogsite, MayaMade, where she shares her creative voice inspired by the natural world. Here, her nature wreaths are an economical (and pretty!) way to decorate your home.

Don’t these look so cool? And oh so budget friendly! Here are the materials she used:

Maya hangs the finished product:

Just think – in one afternoon you could have these nature wreaths hanging up all around the house! What a great (and economical!) way to decorate!

Hop on over to MayaMade to see how Maya created this pretty nature wreaths! Thanks Maya for sharing your inspired designs!

( photo credits: MayaMade ) Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly? Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website: www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decorate and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Monday’s Make-it …{ Awesome Pine Cone Wreaths }

1. Rose says:

Love these! Definitely a nice contrast to the green and red wreaths I have inside! I may have to go take a walk and find myself some pine cones to use.

Hi Rose, a nature walk is always refreshing …. most parks in the east coast have tons of leaves and pinecones.

2. Tania says:

Love these! Unfortunately I can’t find any of these things right outside my door (I live in Hawaii :-) )

I do have a plethora of mangoes though and fistful of basil.

3. anonymous says:

I think these are great and can be used for the whole winter. It’s not just for xmas. I always like to have a wreath on my door whether it be in June, December or Feb.

4. Julie JAmison says:

Luv this diy! For sure going to try this at home with my little ones! Thanks for sharing Ada and team!!!

Wonderful Julie … I love hearing when people r sooo inspired by a DIY that they want to try it themselves. Yay!!

5. Nina says:

What a great idea! And you can reuse them every year…

6. Lisa says:

I’m loving the pine cone wreaths. I haven’t been into the homemade wreaths made of cloth or paper this year. These seem more “natural” to me.

Hi Lisa, the other day I saw one made of strapes of cloth (not my cup of tea either … eeewww). Hmmm, maybe if it was less strappy looking. I haven’t seen a paper wreath yet …. sounds flamable haha (oh sorry, that as the grinch speaking)! Some ideas look BEAUTIFUL seen than described… case in point: I made a cotton ball wreath and when I tell people they give me a weird ‘eeew’ look, but it came out pretty lovely (if I do say so myself). Glad u liked Maya’s idea.