Friday’s Finds . . . {green + zebra stripes}

Do you like animal prints like zebra stripes? I like them ‘in moderation’! I don’t have any zebra/animal-ish print clothing, but I do have a cool ring that has zebra stripes … that’s as much raaaaar (<- that’s my animal roar) as I get.

The trick to designing with animal prints is to mix and match and not have EVERY SINGLE ITEM within your room with the same print. Matchy matchy is boring boring .. and a bit scary sometimes (like weird scary!). The outfit on today’s model is also not matchy matchy … with a braided tank top and a (non crazy busy design) tie-dye skirt that converts into a dress (yep, 2 in 1 coolness!). I love the design of the file cabinet (#6) in today’s collage (again 2 in 1 coolness … a table that is also a file cabinet). Whatchathink of today’s Friday’s Find? {note: links below will either go straight to the item or the main website where you can type in the description to find the item}

1. Marimekko Unikko White and Black and Green – $85
  2. Green Cutler vase – $35
  3. Black Cecilia floor lamp – $460
  4. Green capiz mat – $65
  5. Green zebra square throw pillow – $20
  6. Safari Zebra Cabinet – $174
  7. Zebra oval black accent chair – $199
  8. Black zebra square throw pillow – $20
  9. Potted wheat grass – $40
  10. Picnic green bowl – $1.50
  11. Leopard Chiffon Ruffle Clutch – $44
  12. Animal black bear novelty rug – $95

Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly? Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website: www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decor, decorate, furniture and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Friday’s Finds . . . {green + zebra stripes}

1. Jane says:

I love animal prints but I wish I was bold enough to wear them more often! :)

2. Fran Hardy says:

I’m a leopard gal myself. Don’t know why…fake only…like leopard print shoes, bathrobe etc. Must be the ‘Jersey Girl’ in me.

Hi Fran! Thanks for stopping by! Animap prints shoes are awesome, especially since I were so much black .. so it gives a nice design style.

3. Antonio says:

I really like the Safari Zebra Cabinet. I have to find the perfect room for it : )

4. Zabra stripes are a really intriguing design trend; their black-and-white palette is conservative enough to go with any decor, but the dynamic nature of their shapes and forms adds serious spice. Mix some zebra decor with a plain white lambskin rug or maybe a pure black furnishing (table, couch etc), and you’ve got yourself some serious style.

5. angela cisco says:

I love the zebra print and the combination of the bright green really works. I never would have thought of mixing the two myself.

6. Megan H says:

Zebra oval black accent chair is my favorite!!! I wish I could buy it right now!!!