Friday’s Finds … { Melloooo Yellow and Red Splash! }

How’s your new year coming along? Happy 1st Friday of the new year! Did you spot the cat with the glasses in today’s collage yet? This new year I am aiming to add MORE fun into my work life and to cook + bake more (without burning haha).

Today’s finds shows how we can incorporate FUN into a stylish design. The steps are simple: (1) add colors u LOVE and (2) items that make you SMILE! What 2 new actions do you plan to incorporate this year into your life? {note: links below will either go straight to the item or the main website where you can type in the description to find the item}

1. Nolan Yellow Pillow – $20
2. Nelsons Ball Clock – $335
3. Office Organizer – $105
4. Velvet Pintuck Pillow – $34
5. ‘Paw-fice’ Decorative Pillow – $36
6. Pop Candle – $38
7. Timber End Table – $300
8. Everett Chair – $500

*Model’s attire: Anthropologie Slingback Shoes

Every comment is read, appreciated, and loved. To leave a comment please scroll down. Too busy to visit my blog regularly?Then subscribe (for free) to receive new posts via email, simply follow the adorable birdie located at top right side of our website:www.adasinteriordesign.com.

This entry was posted in decorate and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Friday’s Finds … { Melloooo Yellow and Red Splash! }

1. Arianna says:

I really like the chair in today’s Friday Finds, I’ve been actually thinking on how I’m going to change the look in my home and I think I’m going for a “FUN” theme.

The Pop Candle looks like something that would make a great hostess gift.

3. karla says:

loved that chair!!

4. Rekha says:

I love the “paw-fice” pillow – so cute! Such great finds! Thanks for sharing!

5. love that clock!!! hope you’re having a great weekend!

6. I have been looking everywhere for a mail organizer that is metal. Now I’ve found it! Yay! I don’t know about the price tag, but I may just be desperate enough to buy it. Our mail is everywhere and driving me crazy. Hope you having a good New Year, Ada.

7. Oh Ada, your Friday Finds are fabulous! I can never quite resist a beautiful chair! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Hope u r haveing a fab weekend as well Meghan!!!! And so glad to hear that u find our Fridays’ Finds Fabuloooous – awesome to hear!

8. Theresa says:

I love that chair! I love it even more that it’s in red – my favorite accent color.

9. Nina says:

Aww, I want the Nelson ball clock and the cat with the glasses. So cute!