What better way from overloading on candy consumption than getting slightly stuffed first before going trick-a-treating. And who has time to cook when you have candy to hunt down (with from house to house. So, I propose … making adorable (can’t resist eating) Mummy Frankfurters (also known as hot dogs and franks around here).
1. packaged croissants
3. baking pan
4. foil / oil spray for pan
5. mustard or ketchup for glowing eyes
6. oven (bake for about 20 minutes)
1. stretch the croissants
2. wrap it around the hot dog
3. cut some frankfurters half way to create legs
4. place them in the oven for about 20 min
5. stare at them (as if you are Dr Frankenstein) in a creepy way through your oven’s window
6. take photos to show off your creation
This is what the Mummy Frankfurter above is saying …… “look into my eyes, you know you want to make me, muahahaha”. So, this Halloween before venturing out with the kiddies or even if you are just staying indoors, ‘treat’ yourself to making this fun Mummy Frankfurter. Have a happy Halloween!!!!